After passing the Bar Brian started working on Driver's License and Traffic Law cases. Brian founded his firm with the goal of helping clients in a straightforward and affordable way. Many law firms often rush the process and even charge huge retainers. Over a decade later Brian can proudly say this goal was achieved.
With a keen focus on laws relating to drivers Brian is one of the few attorneys in the region that spends his time at both Traffic Court and the Secretary of State's offices. This unique perspective allows Brian to find solutions many other attorneys miss. Additionally, this experience allows Brian to provide you the simplest path to restoring your license. The best option should always be the first option. The old lawyer trick of "lets just try and see what works" should be the last choice.
Some of Brian's Accomplishments:
- Seven Time DUI Offender - Illinois DUI hold removed allowing for a Wisconsin license
- 30 year old case - Case Dismissed license restored.
- 5 Years no license - Discovered clerical error allowing for license within a week.
- Loss of License for Too Many Moving Violation - Conviction Vacated
Typical License Reinstatement Strategies
- Formal/ Informal Hearings
- Vacating Convictions
- Clerical Issues
- Removing Old Judgments
- Developing a Strategy Unique To You
- Member Chicago Bar Association
- Member Illinois State Bar Association
- Member Better Business Bureau